Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm starting to hate my friend... any advice on how to get new ones?

I have plenty of accqueintances but i'm always shy.





My friend is fun to be with, outoing, funny, and wild. Thats why i was her friend in the first place, but now i see she's also narrow minded, hateful to others, judgemental, immature etc etc... and she's starting to get on my nerves. She's the first person i've clashed this much with.


...is it so wrong to want to ditch her? The more i hang out with her, the more i feel like ****.I'm starting to hate my friend... any advice on how to get new ones?
That shows how much you value your relationship with her?





Ask yourself a question - why do you hate her? what turns love into hate?Is she is closest to your heart?





What puzzles me here is your words used 'Ditch her'? Are you in some kind of abnormal relationship?I'm starting to hate my friend... any advice on how to get new ones?
No, it's not wrong to want to ditch her. I can relate except my issue is actually the opposite. I'm shy and so is my friend. That's why I was friends with *her* in the first place (at least one of the reasons anyway). But now I see we are clashing big time and bringing out each other's insecurities about our quiet ways. The more I'm with her, the worse I feel about myself because I feel like I'm making her miserable too. We don't talk and when I try to bring it up, she just gets more tense. So I'm sorry I don't have advice. As for me, I think I might as well hang in there since I have to see her often. If you don't have to see her often, you don't have to talk to her anymore, but if you do, it might be in your best interest to stay friends...otherwise you'll just make each other even more miserable without each other. Try talking to her about why she gets on your nerves. If she's not responsive, give her some time...but after a certain time, tell her you're tired of dealing with it and until she's willing to change, you're done! (I guess I did have advice, huh? ;})
You know what, i have felt like this before about one of my friends and i just didnt want to talk to her for a while. but i got over it because i know that my friend is a great person and when im around my friend im happy. itll pass just wait a while it will go back to the way it was. You could always tell your friends how you feel about her that alwys helps.
DITCH HER!!! she will end up being bad news in th eend . i promise. id rathe rhave no friends than a bad one
She sounds so mean. If you keep hanging around her, others will start not to like you either. And, no its not wrong to ditch her...I would be annoyed to hang around her also.
Still be her friend but not best friend .Go up to some one and make the first move be like ';wow I luv yur shues'; start talking and just be your self theres. Bound to be people out there who will love you and the ones who dont turn out to be your friends will rember you and tell people you are sweet.
Dye your hair another color
I would ditch her.
no its not wrong to ditch her... you can always choose your friends
if you just want to get away from her, you can always do that. If I were in your shoes, I'd try to talk to her about it, and if she refuses to stop, then I'd ditch her haha start hanging out with some of your other acquaintances. The more you hang out with someone, the closer you'll get, so it'll get easier to hang out with them lol
you need to get a new friend if she gets on your nerves so much, she isn't worth your time...
You ever heard of the saying '' Iron sharpens iron''? If she is that negative then you need to bounce now, before her ways rub off onto you.If her ways does not rub off on you then she will continue to make you feel like s***. You can't go on like this, because you will really began to hate her. My thoughts are... Why are you just now starting to see this?

No comments:

Post a Comment