Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've downloaded a new OTA zen theme for my blackberry but it aint show up in my themes folder. Any advice?

I've downloaded the OTA zen themes from eveek.com maybe it's my OS not being a 4.5 that's causing the problem but I'm not sureI've downloaded a new OTA zen theme for my blackberry but it aint show up in my themes folder. Any advice?
It could be... considering that the eveek website says, for all its themes,





** Please install ONLY if you're running Handheld OS 4.5 and higher! **





So, yes, I'd say you're right, that's probably causing the problem.





You can upgrade your OS. You didn't mention what model of Blackberry you have, so I can't give specific advice, but if you go to www.blackberryforums.com you'll find a forum for your device and there'll be a sticky thread in that forum with FAQs on where you can find OS 4.5 and how to install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment