Thursday, August 19, 2010

ADVICE PLEASE!! There is this new guy at school who really likes me and I like him but told me he sells drugs?

I really need advice I never would have thought this. I live in Australia.(this is sort of long)





He is new to our school and he came on Monday. I saw him in the beginning of the day and thought ';who the hell is that guy!?'; and I haven't ever seen him and of course thought he was new, but I was real intimidated by him from a distance because he looked so old and doesn't look high school age and more like 25 (his build intimidated me a lot too.. I've never seen anyone in high school that can be that muscular without steroids or something).I'm surprised at everything, since I'm not exactly popular at all(I have a couple real good friends) and I don't drink or do drugs or even go to parties and am sort of a theater geek, it seems like I don't really exist to most people but I do take care of myself real well, try for the gym 5 days a week and I don't even wear makeup.





anyways at lunch on Tuesday i was eating in the cafeteria by myself and he came by and asked if he can sit with me and said he was new and doesn't really know many people..so of course I said yeah sure! and we just started talking until the bell rang,then we basically made plans to go out Friday for dinner and to see a movie, and we did and this is where I sort of found out he ';had A LOT of money';





The date went awesome and he's so sweet and respectful(very mature)and overall just real easy to talk to and we sort of seemed to have a natural chemistry and got along well. I've always been a hopeless when it comes to a relationship, I've never been comfortable with any other guys before so this was a change, and it felt real nice. He's the exact same when it comes to girls. Well when were about go leave we were outside at a bench and he had to tell me something and no use of hiding it. He told me he sells cocaine, not he's not proud of it. He said he's not a bad person but he has to do it, he lives with his dad who is an alcoholic and is a deadbeat, he told me he has no choice but to buy his own food and rent, and basically to support himself. He said everything else is saved towards college because he knows nobody else is going to help him with money. He explained he's been gathering clients for the last 2 years, and promised he's going to stop when he turns 18. He said he wouldn't ever get me involved with anything if anything was meant to happen between us and also said he's very against drugs himself, has never even tried cocaine. I said I need to think things over, and he said he understands.





I really need some advice! I REALLY like him...Never met anyone like him before. If you were in my situation how would you react?? I'm going to let him know tomorrow, why not just take the chance??ADVICE PLEASE!! There is this new guy at school who really likes me and I like him but told me he sells drugs?
Okay, I'm going to say right off the bat...don't get involved. You might end up getting involved in drugs. I know he says that he will stop...but a coming from a guy...a guy will say anything to get with a girl. I feel sorry for the guy if his dad is like that, but he can get a regular job if he needs money that bad. I'm not the best with relationships...I just think anything with drugs involved is not good.ADVICE PLEASE!! There is this new guy at school who really likes me and I like him but told me he sells drugs?
Do not Do NOT get involved with someone like that








answer my question\


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment