Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm gonna buy my 1st new car.....i need your advice..plz...?

1.my basic salary is Rm1700 (Malaysia) up to Rm2500.,


2.I'm looking for big car like CRV, Rav4, xtrail, rush and what ever (other cars type also can, thats why i need help here)


3. I'm already married


4. which car is better for man like me..


5. I really like Rav4





plz help me....i need a car to go to work...I'm gonna buy my 1st new car.....i need your advice..plz...?
The Rav4 is best for you. Go buy it. I'm gonna buy my 1st new car.....i need your advice..plz...?
The Rav4 Is a good car. It's easy on fuel. Has some good seating if you have or are planing on having kids. They are comfortable and pretty cost effective on repairs if you know how to do the work yourself. you can often find these used for a good price and you'll know it won't suck you dry with the cost of fuel or other repairs. I would go with the Rav 4.
If you are talking about the 2008 and 2009 models, I prefer the Honda CRV over the Rav 4 . Not saying the Rav 4 is not a good auto, which it is. I just think the Honda is better made.

No comments:

Post a Comment