Monday, August 23, 2010

Bout 2 go 2 a new school for sixth form... I'm really nervous any advice??

I'm bout 2 be in da 12th grade for sixth form and i'm sooo nervous..I no nobody!! I'll also miss all my friends.... Any advice about how 2 STOP getting nervous??? Bout 2 go 2 a new school for sixth form... I'm really nervous any advice??
hi.we are in the same situation.i just switched schools and everyone knows everyone but me. i admit i was nervous at first.but the best way to overcome it is to smile always and don't be shy to break the ice.people like people who are approachable and friendly and trust me,you'll do fineBout 2 go 2 a new school for sixth form... I'm really nervous any advice??
If you play sports, then maybe join one of the sporting teams there at school or join one of the clubs there on campus. You will be fine, just relax this is your last school year. Also you will meet new students in your classroom or during snack %26amp; lunch.





Make sure that you apply to a college or university early and watch for the deadlines.





Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment