Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dating advice please? I'm kinda new to this?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 months. He's my 2nd boyfriend, so I'm kinda new to this. Everyone keeps asking if we kissed yet though! We are both 15 and he'll be 16 on November 26, and I don't know what I should get him for his birthday. I have never had a kiss before, but I think he might have. He dated my friend last year (she asked him out) for a few days and I think she might have kissed him then. They are just friends now. Today might be my last day to see him til November 10! There's no school Thursday or Friday, and on Saturday I leave for a family trip to Florida, so I won't see him for over a week! Should I get his picture on my cell phone before the end of the day? What should I do? Please help! Thanks!Dating advice please? I'm kinda new to this?
well maybe you should kiss himDating advice please? I'm kinda new to this?
Well you want to know something sweet you could do before you have you little vacation? Well you can give a little sweet pop kiss before you leave you should have him go over your house before you leave as a little goodbye until you come back. Take pictures, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment