Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need Advice( best way to make new friends)?

Lately I've Been Having This Really Big Issue


With Keeping Friends , Because I Want To Go Somewhere In Life


And Be Something And Every Since I Started To Change My Ways


Friends I Use To Have Just Up And Disappeared.


I Don't Wanna Sound Like A Goodie Pants Or Anything


Because I've Had My Share Of Things That I Shouldn't Of Done,But I Learned From My Mistakes And I'm Trying So hard To Be Something In Life, And At This point , Many People That I Use To Be Friends With, Got In There Heads That If You Don't Drink Or Smoke Your A Nobody. And I Just Want To Meet Some Real Fun Outgoing People That Don't Have To Drink %26amp; Smoke To Have A Good Time , But Right Now Its Really Hard To Find People Like That!! I Need Any Good Advice From Somebody That May Felt Or Feel The Same Way I Do Or Anyone They Might Can Help Me Through This Tough Time In My Life=/Need Advice( best way to make new friends)?
woah. y do u capitalize every word in the sentence. hahaah. =] gah, dont hang out with those kind of friends they're gonna end up getting u in trouble. heyy y not joining clubs and find friends that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment