Thursday, August 19, 2010

Im doing a new mom group. the ages are nb- 6yrs old...need your advice!?

ok so Im doing a free moms group. I want it so the children can interact while the kids play. I need activities for the children to do inside the building where the group would take place. I also need topics for the moms . Also if you were going to a moms group what would you want me to discuss/plan?Im doing a new mom group. the ages are nb- 6yrs old...need your advice!?
Wow, thats an awful lot of organising for yourself..I hope you have help??!!





Arts and crafts are always a hit. Also obstacle courses, reading books, drama, dance..





Google kindergarten or toddler activities - there are millions of them.





Topics for mums - I'm unsure as to what you are going to do there (Our mums groups are just a social activity). Perhaps do a questionnaire of the mums participating to see what they wish to discuss??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment