Monday, August 23, 2010

New GF!! PLZ read!! need advice..?

k..so this gurl broke up with her BF 3 months ago (went out for a yr) cuz he cheated on her. so she randomly started talkin to me like 3 weeks ago. We talked like everynight n started hanging out at skool. I asked her out 2 fridays ago and she said yes. Later that night i got an email from her ex saying that he still loves her n im the obstacle in his way n he hopes i fail (n he just had to add in the GL and dont screw up with her!) lol...she told me that hes an asshole. Now today at skool (week n half later) she told me that she still has feelings for him but she likes me. She said she cant trust him,etc but everyone is telling her to go back to him. So she might be a little confused. So she told me that its up to me and i have to decide cuz she said it isnt fair for me to be in this situation. Way i see it is im willing to stay with her cuz i know it takes time to get over relationships, aslong as she is willin to commit n isnt going to get up 1 day n tell me she's going bak2himNew GF!! PLZ read!! need advice..?
so what advice do u need? seems like ur committed to decide and all. and u should just ignore the ex cuz he's just stupid. so anyways. do what u feel like but think it over so you don't regret it. cuz when a girl says she still has feelings for someone who cheated on her. she's just dumb and is likely to fool around behind ur back with the ex. then when u confront her. she's just gonna make an excuse about how u knew it was gonna happen anyways. etc etc.New GF!! PLZ read!! need advice..?
***** her, then let her leave.
Well if u like her and u tell her nothing or ne one can make u break up with her she will think how sweet and caring u are and maybe it just help her realize who she has even if u have not been dating that long .. i have been in the same situation .. and the guy*(in ur situation) told me it was up to me but he did not want me to go because he liked me alot and he wanted to be with me and he told me he would never treat me the same way as my ex .. tell her how u feel girls like that .. atleast i do !! hope it works out !!
same thing happened to me. ive waited on a guy for over a year and he still didnt commit. he said he loved me, but behind my back he was spending time with the ex . and telling me he needed some more time until he was ready to get into a relationship with me...so finally i let go and still havent heard from him til this day....please dont be stupid. if someone wants u there is no other feelings for an ex....
this is another fine example of the illiterate product brought to you by our public school (skool) system.
This was incredibly difficult to decipher, as it really does not contain much English.


I would question how her ex got your email address, this is a mite disturbing, and I would be rather concerned if I got an email from someone's ex boyfriend after I asked her out.


I think you should not try to stick it out with her right now, but giver her time to come to terms with her situation. Let her know that you are there for her, but that you won't wait around, and the decision is really hers to make. By her having you make the decision, you are taking the onus off of her. This is a decision that she is too much of a coward to make on her own, so she needs someone to make it for her. She has yet to come to terms with what has happened and intends to use your decision as a way to work out her problems without having to do anything. You will not get any commitment from her, as she is not in that place right now.
Definately stay with her if you like her and just say why do you like him if you called him a @$$ and say that you really like her and say you think she's really nice but if she still likes that @$$ more then you then why is she with you but say you're willing to stick with her while she gets over him.
You don't want to be with someone who stilll has ';feelings for someone else'; only to be left out in the cold feeling used and abused by her. It would be best to find someone who likes YOU!! If she can't decide then she is the one with the problem not you. GOOD LUCK!
i think it sounds like she was just trying to make him jealous. i mean she probably does like you, but now that she got what she wants, she wants you to break up with her so she can go back to this guy, and if you break up with her instead of the other way around, then she wont seem like the bad guy. i think you should just dump her because she likes him, and is just screwing around with your heart.
she still loves her Ex.


Ur just passin by.


and when she said its up to u, that was a nice way of sayin ';i wnna dump u, but i dont wnna hurt ur feelings';
ummmm make her dedcide what she wants or needs. duh. if she doesnt want you to be in the middle of it and if she wants to be fair to you then she should decide now. she cant just leave you hanging like that. tell her to decide who she wants to be with more.
I think she is probably going to hurt you if you stay with her. She is that indecisive, and already warning you. I would back off a little, and see where it takes you. Good luck, though and I hope in the end it works for the best.
You're the rebound guy. Cut and run my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment