Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice/opinions plz? (srry im new at this)?

This might be long sry if its is.... I don't know what to do i feel like my heart is in a blender or something... I'm a 16-year-old girl and i think i have a crush on my best friend also a girl, but I have never felt this way about the same sex b4.. but anyway sometimes I think she has a crush on me too but other times i can't tell...we are a lot closer than best friends normally are. We hug and touch and kiss (not on the lips though) but with her it's hard to tell if she's just playing around or what. In school she seems to be flirting with me..sometimes when our eyes meet we kinda hold each other's stare in a very intense way, and she sometimes just randomly jumps on me, kisses my neck, holds me for a really long time and I like it, a lot =).. she also talks about how her parents and older sis wouldnt' care if she was a lesbian, and all that, but other times she's just like ';don't touch me in a homo way'; kinda thing...and talks about guys...I don't get it and it hurts....plz help?Advice/opinions plz? (srry im new at this)?
hmmm well youre definitely attracted to her. dont be scared! i thought i was always straight my whole life, until i was 18 and went away to college. i fell in love with my best friend (a girl) . we were at a christian college so it was hard for me to tell if she liked me back. at first i was very confused because i had never liked a girl before.....but we would always flirt and be really touchy with each other. One night she slept in my dorm and started playing with my hand. She ended up holding it. And it felt so right, I leaned over and kissed her. We became ';official'; the next day, and have been together 3 years now :) We fell so hard for each other and shes honestly my soulmate. I love her so much. Anyways, I think you should definitely make a move on her when she acts that way. You never know what could happen. If youre rejected, its not the end of the world, but if she does like you, youre missing out by not trying. If I didnt kiss my girlfriend that night, who knows what might have happened, you know?Advice/opinions plz? (srry im new at this)?
the best thing you can do is ask her about the way she feels then youll know for sure...Good Luck !!!
just let her know what's happening and she will most likely be a little apposed to it at first, but then she'll realize it's ok and she may open up to you saying she likes you back.


girls and guys are both protective of their sexuality , most of the time. don't feel too sad if she doesn't except it the first few days.


hope this helps :)
...sounds like she is confused too... but you need to talk to her.
Well I'm in a similar situation. You should probably try to find a way to tell her, even if it's just truth or dare with some friends. You could also ask a really trusted friend to find out if she likes you. If I were you I would just get a friend to find out because telling her yourself is great but she may not completely understand or except that she may be gay or bi. and if you tell her then it might make the friendship a little bit awkward. or you could always take the easy way out stay miserable and confused, never tell her or bother to take a chance and sit at home at night wondering what could have been... But i would seriously see if i could get another friend to find out for you because if she doesn't like you like that then well who doesn't like kisses on the neck and piggyback rides? I hope that helped...
SHE OBVIOUSLY LOVES YOU!!


GO FOR IT!
Go with what feels right. Talk to her and see what happens. It is better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment